- Emergency CPR/SFA Care
- Referrals to specialists
- Contraception, education, counseling and pregnancy test
- Information on sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- TB/PPD skin testing (See Immunizations)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) immunizations available
- Tetanus immunizations (Upon availability)
- Health Education on various health issues (Schedule at SHS)
- Student Self-Care Guide
If the services you require are not listed please check with us.
Student Health Service is committed to providing high quality, low cost health care to all UOG students. These health care services are confidential and are responsive to the needs of our diverse student population. Student Health Service evaluates, maintains, and promotes the general health status of our student so they may make informed, appropriate and healthy life choices to achieve their academic and career goals.