The Career Development Office provides direct services for undergraduate and graduate students, alumni, and employers. Support is given to other student affairs department, alumni relations, and academic units.
- Career Counseling
- Job Search Skills
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills
- Dress For Success
- Student Employee of the Year
To support the institutionís academic programs recruitment and retention by designing, implementing, and managing services programs and systems that meet the career development and employment needs of students that meet the staffing needs for students and graduates of local, regional, national and international employers. The Career Development Office services seeks to fulfill this mission through six interrelated program goals.
- To help students develop, refine and/or implement appropriate career objectives.
- To assist students in acquiring information, knowledge, and competencies that enhance individual career development academic success, and employability.
- To provide services and resources that support studentsí and graduates candidacy with graduate/professional schools and employers.
- To develop relationships with bona fide employers that provide part-time, summer, temporary developmental, and professional employment opportunities for students and graduates.
- To support overall development of students and goals of the student affairs division.